This is a list of important things to consider for the web products.
Illusion of choice. Choose useful, well thoughout choices that you can backtrack easily.
- Payment handling: Stripe
- Initial framework: React
- Forms: react-final-form
- Use GraphQL to adapt API layers
- Containers with Docker
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Managed containers with Fargate
- Themeable design systems
- i18n compatible
- Prime accessibility
- Bundler with Webpack
- Ensure components handle all scenarios
- Consider using Playroom
- Storybook for interactive usecases
- Consider README.md markdown for each file
- Consider create docs file for each
- a11y considerations and way to test
- Browser tests with Cypress
- Check performance with Puppeteer
- Cross-compatible components
- Event emitters
- Git pre-commit hooks + linters
- JSX levelling for components should go
Page > Component levelling with max levelling being 3 deep
- What is MVP?
- What is the problem space?
- How has the product been validated?